Quick interruption from baby posts to talk about Christmas cards!
**This is a sponsored post**
Photo Christmas cards are by far one of my favorite things! I love seeing how all our friend's families have grown throughout the year. Living in Alabama, we unfortunately don't get to see our friends and families as often as we would like, so it makes photo cards that much more special! I get excited when I go to the mailbox everyday in December; I never know what surprises might be waiting for me in there!
Tiny Prints has just released their 2012 Holiday Collection--and it is AMAZING!! They have everything from traditional colors and embellishments to merry and bright colors that take on a modern feel. There cards are great quality and some of the best I have ever seen.
With Baby Shelton making his appearance in the beginning of December, I know I am going to be sending a card with multiple photos.

There are so many photo card options (over 800!) I am going to have a hard time choosing which one! Make sure you check out their special promotions before you place your order. You can save on cards, shipping, and even get free samples!
Order your cards from Tiny Prints this year--I will be!!


No comments:
Post a Comment