Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The 1st 4 weeks

These past 4 weeks have flown by! There have been a lot of firsts and lots of visits from family. We have had a family member here since the week Brooks was born until today. It was nice to have so much help; now comes the hard part!

I do have to say that he is a really good baby. He really only cries when he is hungry or tired and fighting sleep. I have really lucked out! I'm going to do a monthly most post next week when he hits his one month birthday!

Papa
Nana


Grammie Tammie & Grandpa Hank
Gigi

Auntie Erin
Uncle Adam


Uncle Brandon, Aunt Whitney, and Aunt Chelsey
1st doctors appointment


1st bath!

Belly button fell off on Christmas Eve!

1st cuddle with Jake


1st bottle

1st mohawk

1st Christmas
We are just in awe of Brooks. He is absolutely perfect and we fall more and more in love every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment