How do we have a 6 month old?!? Time really has flown by. (I had this post ready earlier, but waited until his 6 month appointment to post so I could have his stats!)
-17 lbs, 8 oz (50th percentile)
- 27 3/4 inches (80th percentile)
-9 month clothes for one pieces and 6 month for two pieces
-Size 3 diapers
-Eats every 3 hours
-Eating 3 6-oz bottles at school
-Wakes up around midnight and 4 am
-Eats ~3 tablespoons of oatmeal cereal at night (he now eats more but I'll add that next month)
-Rolls over all the time in both directions
-Has become a lot more vocal. We've had to take him out of church a couple of times because he was talking so much!
-He is full of smiles and such a happy baby!
He has gotten so long! It amazes me. People ask me all the time if my husband is tall. Both Mike and I were tall until middle school so it looks like Brooks is following in our footsteps. He is growing and changing so much every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment