Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10 Months!

(It was extremely hard to take pictures this month!! He is such a wiggle worm and did not want to sit still. I have a feeling it's only going to get harder!)

-About 22.5 pounds
-12 month clothes. (He can still get away with 9 month if they are 2 pieces)
-Size 3 diapers
-Drinking 4 6oz bottles each day
-Eating table food! I asked his teachers if they would try some table food a couple weeks ago assuming they would give him a couple of bites and continue feeding him baby food. He devoured the food (pancakes) and had 3 servings! He has been on a roll ever since! He is definitely a great eater!! 
-Taking 2 long naps during the day and sleeps from about 7:15 pm to 7:00 am
-I forgot to mention last month...he now has 2 teeth (you can see them well in this photo!)
-He is finally figuring out crawling. He will start crawling like a normal baby and then drops down and army crawls
-He is pulling up to stand a lot now. His balance is not very good but it is really cute! He is so proud of himself when he gets up!
-I'm pretty sure he can say "bye". He waves while doing it. It is so cute!! (I'm going to count this as his first word!)
-His hair is getting so long. It's kind of unruly. It's still straight but I think it has a slight curl to it.
Entertaining ourselves during a Gator game
Modeling his shirt from Mrs Nicole
Holding his own bottle!
He was the ring bearer in his uncle Brandon and aunt Whitney's wedding! Have you ever seen anything cuter!!
Our family!
A little more comfortable (and cooler) at the reception!
This guy is turning into a little man more and more each day! We are truly blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment