Wednesday, November 20, 2013

11 months!

I could NOT get this child to sit still this month, so this is the best I got!


-A little over 23 pounds
-12 month clothes (He can wear 9 month tops still)
-Size 3 diapers
-Drinking 4 6 oz bottles a day (I'm not sure how the transition to no bottles is going to go!)
-Eats LOTS of table food. His teachers tell me every day that he is such a good eater. He just shovels food in his mouth and will pretty much eat EVERYTHING!! He loves fruit. If he can see it and it is not on his tray, he will throw a fit. He eats breakfast, lunch, a snack, and dinner every day.
-Sleeps from about 7:00 to 7:00 with a 1 1/2 hour nap in the morning and afternoon
-Crawls everywhere! And he is quick! He is pulling up constantly too! 
-He is definitely not a fan of the time change. We have figured out that he doesn't like to be in the car when it is dark. He cries on the way home from daycare every day. I usually have to turn the light on in my car and then he is better. It's kind of sad.


Our little cookie monster
Eating some grilled cheese



Playing on my new toy
He loves Publix and balloons!
Reading some books
Sporting my Gator gear!


I know there has to be something fun to play with in here!



































It has been so much fun watching him become a little man. His personality is starting to come out! He is shy when he first meets you but once he warms up to you, he loves you. He is such a ham at restaurants. He will talk to the waitress/waiter and all of the customers and will just laugh and smile. It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment