Total weight gain/loss: ~+1 lb (Still guessing. I go to the doctor next week, so I will know for sure!)
Maternity clothes? I've started having to do the rubberband trick on my "skinny" pants. I still fit into my "fat" pants and shirts just fine.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I had a couple of nights this week where I could not sleep past 5 am. (Not fun on my days off!)
Best moment this week: We celebrated Mike's birthday this weekend and ate out some. (He is about to start an Advocare 24 day challenge so it was good getting in bad food!!)
Movement: Pretty sure I can feel some movement when I'm sitting still.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Miss anything? Been okay this week.
Miss anything? Been okay this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No!! (I have been feeling much better. I can now eat/drink anything without it bothering me!)
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good!
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? An innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Running/Walking? Still training! Got in a 10.5 miler! (Furthest I have ran since before Brooks!)
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment next week!
**No picture this week. My photographer was out of town!**
Total weight gain/loss: +1 lbs (I'm just guessing but I'm sure I've gained something!)
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad
Best moment this week: The word is starting to spread that I'm pregnant. I love not having to keep it a secret anymore!
Movement: Occasionally I feel a little something.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Miss anything? My husband! Mike is out of town this whole week.
Miss anything? My husband! Mike is out of town this whole week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling much better this week!
Symptoms: None really this week.
Gender: Still thinking its a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Running/Walking? I got in a 7 miler this week. I'm working my way up to 10 for the relay.
Looking forward to: Mike getting home! Brooks and I miss him a lot!
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lbs (I'm not sure how I pulled this off through the holidays!)
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Overall it has been pretty good.
Best moment this week: Hearing this little one's heartbeat at my appointment.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt some movement the other day!
Food cravings: I've been enjoying some sour Skittles lately.
Miss anything? Wine. I definitely missed having a glass with everyone over the holidays.
Miss anything? Wine. I definitely missed having a glass with everyone over the holidays.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have definitely had some moments over the past 5 weeks where I have not felt well. There was nothing in particular that made me not feel well. For some reason, I was turned off from water.
Symptoms: Exhaustion-not sure if this is from the pregnancy or from the phenergan I was taking for the nausea.
Gender: I'm guessing girl. We still have a while until we find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? An innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Running/Walking? I'm training for a Ragnar Relay. A relay run with 12 people for about 200 miles. We are running from Miami to Key West. I run about 18.5 miles in total.
Looking forward to: Getting rid of this nausea!


YAY for an update!!! And, I love Brooks being in the pictures with you!!!! Precious.
ReplyDelete