Tuesday, June 3, 2014

33 and 34 Weeks

I'm a little behind in posting because we FINALLY moved into our house and did not have internet for a short period of time!


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +25 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Pretty much all maternity.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been sleeping well but have definitely been getting tired more throughout the day
Best moment this week: My baby sprinkle in West Palm was this past weekend! I love getting to see friends and family!
Movement: I imagine space is getting kind of tight in there but he still manages to move all over the place!
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Miss anything? Noting really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-this has gotten so much better this week. (I hope I'm not jinxing it!!)
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? I've been unloading boxes all week. Does that count?
Looking forward to: Getting settled into our house and getting DirecTv hooked up! I am SO behind on my soap opera!!!



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +24 lbs (Official doctor's office weight)
Maternity clothes? I can fit into a couple of skirts and dresses but for the most part everything is maternity
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've had some bad insomnia this week!
Best moment this week: Our furniture has been delivered to the rental house!!
Movement: Oh yes!
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Miss anything? WINE!! We went to a wedding this weekend and I was really missing out on the beverages!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-Tums are my friend!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? Nope.
Looking forward to: Having our own house and getting the boys' rooms together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment