Sunday, April 3, 2016

15 weeks!



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 4-5 lbs (I go to the doctor this week so I will know for sure.)
Maternity clothes? No. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad this week. Although I tried to "sleep in" on Saturday and woke up at 6:00.
Best moment this week: My dad and stepmom came to visit this weekend. We had lots of fun going out to eat, on the boat, and cooking out!
Movement: At night when I'm still I can occasionally feel little flutters.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Miss anything? Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Symptoms: Nausea-still hanging around but I think it's getting less.
Gender: ?? I don't think we are going to find out this time around!
Exercise: Ran 10 miles and bootcamp 4 days.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Mike is off this week and we have fun stuff planned for the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment