Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Baby #3!

We've  got this whole c-section thing down to pat. I always pick the noon surgery time because it gives me time to get some things finished before we head to the hospital. Mike and I loaded Brooks and Connor up in the car and dropped Brooks off at school before dropping Connor off with Mike's sister. Then we headed to the hospital.

I got all hooked up to the monitors and then we waited until it was go time.
Everyone in the room knew we didn't know the gender, so they decided Mike would be the one to officially announce what we were having. He peeked over the curtain as the doctor was pulling out the baby (butt first--our 2nd breech baby!) and then said "It's a boy!"
My first sneak peek before the clean up.
Mike got to cut the umbilical cord, a first for him!
Our peanut!
Rhett Timothy Shelton

The boys got to come meet their brother a little later that day. Brooks was a little shy at first, but warmed up to him. Connor, our lover, kept saying "Hi baby".

My 3 boys! Brooks is going to be such a protector over his 2 little brothers. I can't wait to see their little relationship grow. My heart is so full with all the boys (big and small in my life)!

No comments:

Post a Comment