Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Erin's Bachelorette

My seester is getting married in January!! A group of us took her to Orlando for her bachelorette a couple of weekends ago and had so much fun!

We went to a piano bar on Friday night. We forced Erin to dance with Michael Jackson.... 

(We all swore he looked like MJ, but looking back on it now, he looks more like Tito!!)
                                                     and had her serenaded on the piano.
We had a great time!
On Saturday, we headed to a winery. (I had no idea we had one in Florida! And I drove past it everytime I went to and from Gainesville!!) 
We learned a lot about wine making and got to taste several different varieties of wine. Some of us even got some Christmas shopping accomplished!   
Then we headed out for Erin's big night on the town!

Such a beautiful (and fun!) wedding party! 
Erin had a blast and the rest of us had an amazing time! Thanks to everyone who helped make this weekend possible and for all the out-of-towners making it down. Looking forward to the wedding!!  

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!!! (well, besides the Michael Jackson/Tito part). Yay for a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! so glad you're blogging! looks like y'all had fun!! Oh and I love Tito!

    ReplyDelete