Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Chrstmas Cards



My favorite thing of the holiday season is Christmas cards! I check the mail every day and look at all the cards several times throughout the month. (I even save them for a year so I can see how families have changed/grown over the year!) Mike and I have started our cards for the year and we are definitely using Shutterfly. This will probably be our card for the year (with pictures of us, of course!) Their cards are always the best quality and they have cute designs. Go here to see all of their amazing cards. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards Check out there photobooks too! When future little Sheltons are added, I am sure that we will have lots of these laying around the house (and several will be given to the grandparents as gifts!!) Shutterfly is great and I will continue to use them for all of my photo needs!

If you have a blog, get 50 free cards by writing about Shutterfly and going here http://bit.ly/sfly2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment