I have been meaning to post pictures of the nursery for a while. I am obsessed with it and wish I could figure out how to decorate our whole house similarly. It is just so calming to me! The room is pretty small, but it gets the job done.
The walls are gray with one contrasting wall with gray and white stripes.
I am obsessed with chevron!!
I'll be sad when I have to take the bumpers out because I love how they look.
The letters above his bed are from Michael's. I spray painted them white.
We spend a lot of time in this area!
Here is a close up view of the small gallery wall above the changing table. I wish I could figure out how to take a picture without a glare. The picture on the left is from etsy. It says "here a chomp. there a chomp. everywhere a chomp chomp." The two photographs are from our maternity shoot. The other three are printables I found online. One says "B is for Brooks", one is a picture of confetti systems that I googled, and the other one is his monogram. I will probably change out the frames as he continues to grow and we take more pictures!
Above his dresser (I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture a little further away!) has some of his books, a picture from his hospital photo shoot, a couple of piggy banks, and some small toys. The book ends I found at HomeGoods and spray painted them white.
Although the glider looks white in this picture, it is actually gray. The albino alligator is from the aquarium in Charleston and is the first thing that we actually bought for the nursery. I made the fabric poms that hang above the glider (with some help from my sister and Nicole). I followed a tutorial I found on pinterst and LOVE the way the turned out!
I'm sure the nursery will evolve as Brooks gets older; so far, everything is working out wonderfully! (I just wish it was a little bigger of a room!)

It's gorgeous!!! I love the gray!!!! And, the Valentine's pictures and ones of Mike reading...AGH! Heartmelting. Love them. I hope you guys are doing great.
ReplyDelete