-About 15 pounds
-Size 2 diapers
-6 month clothes
-Sleeping about 9 hours at night (on days we don't have to get up early for work/school)
-Eats every 3 hours during the day
-Started school about a month ago. Eats 3 bottles of 4-5 oz while there
-Using a regular stroller (no more car seat adapter!)
This little man is so much fun! He goes with me on 5 mile runs a couple of times a week and we attend mommy/baby yoga once a week.
He started school the beginning of February and had no difficulty with the transition. His school is great and I can watch him on a video monitor, so it makes me feel more comfortable. They even do art projects! I can't wait to get his first one!!
![]() |
| 1st day of school |
| This is how I change him most days. Sharing the changing table with Jake! |
| Watching basketball with daddy |
| Just hanging out being cute! |
![]() |
| I found my thumb! |
We love this little man more than words can describe!!


He is ADORABLE. That first picture is just so cute! I want to hold him!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd...what a great sleeper!!! I am so happy for y'all!!