Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Girls Weekend

My mom, me, my sister, and Brooks


For six years now, my sister and I have taken my mom to a play for her Christmas present. This year was slightly different because Brooks came with me! Which meant, he and I flew (ALONE!!) to West Palm. I was nervous about the logistics--how was I supposed to make it from my car, through security, and on the plane with the car seat, stroller, diaper bag, my luggage, and the baby?!? It was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. I bought a bag for his car seat that could be used as a backpack, so I could push him in the stroller while holding/wheeling everything else and that worked great!

We made it through security!!

He did AMAZING on the plane rides. He slept during all the take-offs and then played with me the rest of the time. He had no issues with his ears! (I was nervous about that too because he had a little cold.)

Brooks 1st time on a plane

While in West Palm, he played with my mom, Terri, and took a nap on my step-dad, Peter!


















My dad, Hank, and step-mom, Tammie, baby sat while we were at the play!


Brooks was not lonely while there; Aunt Vickie came over to help and my cousins helped to entertain!!

















We've been to serious plays, funny plays, and light-hearted plays. This year we went to Flashdance The Musical! It was one of my favorites and an excellent choice for a Girls Weekend!



We had a great time in West Palm, but as always it was way too short. Once again, Brooks was a rock star! I look forward to many more adventures with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment