-15 lbs 6 ounces (65th percentile)
-26 inches (85th percentile)
-6 month clothes. Starting to wear some 9 month.
-Size 2 diapers but getting close to moving up
-Sleep has taken a down turn this month, but to be fair we stopped swaddling and stopped using the Nap Nanny. We are getting up somewhere between 12 and 2 and then again at 4.
-Eats every 3 hours.
-Has been on 2 plane trips to South Florida.
-Rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy.

We spent a lot of time wearing orange and blue during March Madness (until the Gators forgot to show up for the Elite 8!) This boy loves him some basketball! He is becoming more and more of a little man each day. We are so blessed!

He is really adorable! I am jealous Hughes got to meet him!! He said he was so good and precious.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry he is sleeping less now. Ugh. Reese "graduated" from her boppy lounger a few weeks ago, but I cheated and put her in the swing the second night. Now I know I will just have to break her of that, but...
Blogger cut me off!
ReplyDeleteI will worry about breaking her of the swing later. Hughes even rented us one for the beach!
I love him in all of his little boy outfits, like tr courdoroys and jeans!!!