Friday, April 26, 2013

Miami

Mike had a conference in Miami the first week of April. Brooks and I decided to tag along for the 1st couple of days! It was his first time seeing the ocean and swimming in the pool!

We are finally there!!
Awful photo, but proves that we were there together!!


Enjoying my bath in the sink

Such a ham!


I think he likes it!
1st time in the pool
Exhausted after a long day!
Not so sure about the ocean

The sand isn't too bad though!


















1st time sleeping flat in a crib. (This was the end of my sleeping through the night.)

Future GQ model?

Too Cool!


                         
My friend, Jenny, lives nearby. She came to meet
Brooks for the 1st time! He was EXHAUSTED!
My dad's friends, Debra and Doug happened to be at the hotel visiting friends! Yes, I had a sleeping baby in a bar! (Please excuse the red wine teeth!!)
   At the airport ready to go home. He passed out
about 5 minutes after this picture!
It was great being so close to home and getting to see some familiar faces; although, I wish I would have been able to see family! Brooks had a great time and was an amazing traveler. We spent an entire day out by the pool. He would play for a little in the water, nap in his stroller, eat, then repeat. It was awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment