Sunday, May 19, 2013

5 Months!





-About 16 pounds
-Mostly 9 month clothes (for the length...I know that sounds crazy coming from the 2 of us!)
-Size 2 diaper but we are really close to moving up
-No longer sleeping through the night...have been waking up around 12 and 3 every night. (This week we have stopped waking up at 12. I am probably jinxing it by writing this!)
-Eating every 3 hours
-Taking 3 6 oz bottles while at school

Here are a couple of pictures from our month...
Hanging out in Miami
Looking cute before school



He was Baby of the Week at school!


Brooks is just so smiley. He is so fun to be around and his personality is coming out more and more every day! I know he is my child and I am definitely biased, but I just think he is the cutest thing there is; I can NOT get enough of him even with him getting up several times in the middle of the night!

1 comment: