Sunday, March 23, 2014

23 and 24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs total (official weight from the doctor's office!)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing my regular clothes. Just made my first maternity purchases the other day. (When I don't wear scrubs every day I will run out of clothes during the week!)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've had a couple of bad nights this week. I'm starting to get a cold so it may have something to do with that.
Best moment this week: Heard the new little one's heartbeat the other day. It's nice and strong!
Movement: He is kicking like a little soccer player now.
Food cravings: Food!
Miss anything? Not really!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-nothing major that Tums doesn't help.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Officially an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? I've been on a couple of walks with Brooks while they are showing our house. Other than that, I have just been lazy!
Looking forward to: The last week and a half up here. I will be a stay at home mom (at least for a little bit) after Thursday. It's kind of exciting and crazy to think about! I'm definitely looking forward to not having to wake up at 4:30 for work!


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad this week!
Best moment this week: We invited some friends over to eat homemade lobster bisque. We had so much fun having them over. I know we are really going to miss them!
Movement: He's moving more and more.
Food cravings: Food!
Miss anything? Wine. It would have been nice to enjoy a glass or two at our dinner party!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-slightly better this week.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Getting really close to an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? I went for an hour and a half walk with Brooks the other day while a family was looking at our house. It felt really good to not be so lazy!
Looking forward to: Heading to the zoo with Brooks and a friend of mine. I think he's really going to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment