Friday, April 11, 2014

25 and 26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs total (complete guess here! I haven't seen a scale lately)
Maternity clothes? Mixing maternity with regular clothes, but starting to lean more towards maternity. My belly is starting to stick out a lot!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad. Starting to get up more often to use the bathroom though!
Best moment this week: My sister and I take my mom to a play every year for Christmas. The play was this weekend so we got a good visit with my mom! (We even slipped in a little trip to the beach with Brooks!)
Movement: All the time. I think he moves more than Brooks did!
Food cravings: Food!
Miss anything? Not really!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-nothing major that Tums doesn't help.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Officially an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? No time! Made several trips with boxes and luggage to the garage and car!
Looking forward to: Heading up to Jacksonville and starting to get settled! And visiting with Mike's family!!


This is the last of these pictures that will be taken in our house in Birmingham!!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13-14 lbs total (our scale is packed up so I'm guessing on this)
Maternity clothes? Mixing maternity with regular clothes now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad this week.
Best moment this week: This is a mixture of best and worst...I had my last day of work this week; it truly was bittersweet. I have been there almost 6 years and they were basically my family up here. I'm excited for this new chapter though and looking forward to spending some time with Brooks before this new one comes!
Movement: He is definitely making his presence known!
Food cravings: Food!
Miss anything? Not really!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-still nothing major that Tums doesn't help. It was worse with Brooks.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Officially an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? My exercise has consisted mostly of packing and carrying things up and down the stairs.
Looking forward to: Heading to West Palm to see my family! I haven't seen them since Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment