Monday, May 12, 2014

30 and 31 Weeks

I look awful but how cute is Brooks!!

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +25 lbs (We just got back from the beach and I ate constantly so I'm guessing I gained at least 5 lbs!!)
Maternity clothes? Almost all maternity now
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been getting up about 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom and that is not fun!
Best moment this week: We just spent a week at the beach with our friend's from residency! It was amazing!! I wish we could go back!
Movement: He is kicking away!
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Miss anything? I would have loved to have a drink or two on the beach this past week!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-I can't get enough Tums!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? Does walking back and forth from the beach to the beach house count?!?
Looking forward to: We have officially signed a lease on our rental house. Now we just have to get our furniture delivered and we will start to get settled!

Between the wind and a child obsessed with the water, this is the best we could get!

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity now
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: My insomnia is starting to return.
Best moment this week: We had our 4D ultrasound. This little one is mellow and has lots of hair!
Movement: Moving constantly!
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Miss anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-no fun!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? Walks with Brooks
Looking forward to: We are heading to the beach this week with 5 other couples from residency and their kids. This is one of our favorite vacations we take and we have been looking forward to it! It is so much fun to see all our children interact and how much everyone has grown in the past year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the beach pic!!!! It turned out really cute...I know Brooks isn't looking, but that makes it fun in a way! He is looking at the beach!!

    Food Cravings: nerds. :)

    ReplyDelete