How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs (I go to the doctor this week, so I will know more accurately soon)
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity now
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Better this week!
Best moment this week: Visiting with family in West Palm for my dad's birthday party! Brooks got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time!
Movement: He is definitely a mover!
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Miss anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice!
Miss anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-it has been crazy bad!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? I have started taking Brooks on walks around the neighborhood. It feels nice to do a little activity!!
Looking forward to: We are hoping to have our rental house picked out by this week AND we have our 4D ultrasound on Thursday! (I can't wait to see what this little rascal looks like! I looked backed at Brooks' recently and it's amazing how accurate it was.)

No comments:
Post a Comment