Total weight gain/loss: +36 lbs (Not really sure how, but I didn't gain any weight this last week)
Maternity clothes? Definitely!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been waking up between 4 and 5 am pretty much all week. I can't get comfortable anymore!
Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with Brooks. We have been to the park, gymboree, and the pool. Trying to squeeze out all the fun as our last week as a family of 3.
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Miss anything? Being able to move in general! It definitely takes a lot of effort to bend over now!!
Miss anything? Being able to move in general! It definitely takes a lot of effort to bend over now!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-better this week.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Some braxton hicks but nothing major.
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Meeting our new little man!

Happy Birthday Connor!! So excited to finally meet this little cutie!!!
ReplyDelete