Tuesday, July 22, 2014

18 Months!



I've been working on this post for a while and it has taken me forever to finish it! (Brooks is now 19 1/2 months old but all the info and pictures are from 18 months!)

-30 lbs (90th percentile)
-35 inches (>97th percentile)
-Size 2T clothes
-Size 7 shoes
-Has 5 teeth coming in! (He's finally catching up with everyone else!!)
-Taking ISR swim lessons
-Eats pretty much everything, but LOVES fruit!
-Sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am basically every night with a 1 to 3 hour nap daily. I know I am VERY lucky here. I did absolutely no sleep training and he has put himself on this schedule.
-His vocabulary is growing and it's fun to watch him learn new words
-We talk to him daily about being a big brother and how a baby will be here soon. I don't think he understands but he does think the baby is in his stomach :)
-He is also protective of my stomach. He doesn't like anyone to touch it, even Mike!

I have absolutely loved being home and spending these last couple of months with Brooks every day. I am so excited to watch him grow and to become a big brother.

1 comment: