I'm officially over a month behind in posting!! Yikes!
-About 22 lbs
-12 month clothes
-Size 4 diapers
-Size 4W shoe
-Finally have 2 bottom teeth
-Pulling up and cruising around everywhere
-Eats 4 8oz bottles with a jar of food for breakfast and 2 jars for dinner. Likes everything he has eaten but not the biggest fan of textures.
-Pulled up in his crib so we have officially lowered the mattress
-Loves his brother and is so happy that he can play with him
![]() |
| Loving our new pool |
![]() |
| Bath time splash session with Brooks |
![]() |
| Just hanging out in my teepee |
![]() |
| Although he doesnt look like he is enjoying this, they love to play together on this ball pit! The laughter coming from both of them warms my heart!! |
![]() |
| Smilest baby EVER!! |
![]() |
| Kisses! |
![]() |
| A little Mickey Mouse watching. (This show puts them both in a trance!) |
![]() |
| Lots of wagon rides! |
![]() |
| So happy that he can stand in his crib |
I know I say this every month, but watching the boys together is truly amazing. Connor looks up to Brooks so much and Brooks is such a protective big brother. Connor's personality is really developing. He is a happy, fearless child that lights up when he sees people he knows. He loves to play and wants to be big so bad. We are blessed!










I cannot believe I got to see him in REAL life! He is perfect.
ReplyDelete