Wednesday, July 1, 2015

11 Months!


Brooks wanted a turn during the photo shoot!

-A little over 22 lbs
-12 month clothes
-Size 4 diapers
-I have 1 top tooth and may be getting another one soon
-Eats 4 8 oz bottles a day with stage 3 baby food for breakfast/lunch and 2 jars for dinner. Still picky about textures so slowly moving into real food.
-So close to walking! Will stand on his own and take a couple of steps.
-FEARLESS! He has crawled straight into the pool and ocean and didn't care that the water was over his head.
-Does not sit still. Crawls every where and loves chasing after his big brother!
Family golf cart ride on our beach trip
Loves the beach
Playtime with Calvin
1st time in the car buggy at Publix
Loves playing in this house

This little guy is so much fun; he definitely keeps me on my toes and I can't sit still around him! He is becoming a toddler more and more every day. I can't believe he will be one in a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment