How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs (Complete guess here, but I have been over indulging in Easter candy so it's probably pretty accurate!!)
Maternity clothes? Still mixing maternity with regular clothes.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It has been taking me forever to fall asleep after bathroom breaks! Yuck!
Best moment this week: Brooks and I have been getting to spend a lot of time together and I am really cherishing it!
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Candy. It's probably because I gave sweets up for Lent!
Miss anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice!
Miss anything? An occasional glass of wine would be nice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn-non-stop this week!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Running/Walking? Taking lot of short walks with Brooks
Looking forward to: Getting more settled in up here and finding our rental house. Brooks and I are traveling to West Palm this weekend for my dad's birthday party too, so it will be a fun little visit!

You are precious. And Brooks is ADORABLE. Agh!!
ReplyDelete